Withdrawal to non-existant credit card

ArdeleanuStefan
Contributor
Contributor

So the situation is the following: 1 month ago I lost my credit card which I used to withdraw money from paypal. I recently got a new one, added it and confirmed it just a few days ago. (Haven't recieved my confirming fee yet back but this is not a big deal).

Unfortunately I forgot to delete the old credit card,and I accidentally withdrew money to it, instead of my new card. (I'm pretty sure I selected the new card but when I checked the transaction details it showed as if I withdrew to the old card).

So basically I now have a pending transaction of 500$ to a credit card that doesnt exist anymore, since I'm pretty sure the bank deleted it when I declared it lost and submitted a request to give me a new card.

My question is what will happen with my money? Basically both credit cards are affiliated to the same bank account but the old one doesnt exist anymore. Will my money be returned to my paypal account? If so how long can it take? Due to being the end of the month I kind of need that money to pay for my rent so I need to know if this will be a matter of days or weeks.

I'm sorry if I posted this to the wrong place 😞

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.