Tax ID?

armykellys
Contributor
Contributor
I keep seeing this thing pop up saying to confirm my tax ID SSN. Well I go and do that AGAIN and it says error you have already confirmed your ID . So what am I supposed to do exactly. It has already been confirmed I do not understand this. I have been on PayPal since 2009 and confirmed everything. I use PayPal to pay for items I purchase personaly for Christmas or whatever I want to buy. We do buy/sell on eBay as I have kids that do sports and find things cheaper and sell our old items not even close to 20,000 so what gives?
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@armykellys

Not sure how we would know the answer to that one, you would need to ask customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

armykellys
Contributor
Contributor
I would assume maybe others have had the problem and tried contacting them twice. So looking for anyone who may have had the same issue and how it was resolved .
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Why not just contact PayPal customer service yourself?

Login to Me Too

armykellys
Contributor
Contributor
I have tried several times via the message center. I am military and have limited phone time . This is day 4 of no responses to emails or message system. And stop telling everyone that when they post , people have issues its sometimes nice to know they may be having the same thing happen and steps they took to get a resolution that's what this is for.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@armykellys

There are other ways to contact them and if you had asked we could have told you.

But i will do as requested and stop replying to you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

armykellys
Contributor
Contributor
I was not directing that to you and I am sure I will find a solution. Thank you.
Login to Me Too

armykellys
Contributor
Contributor
Twitter and Facebook ?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.