Resolution Center - need help

Zhonzyre
New Community Member

I've been with PayPal for several years since I use Ebay, and just a couple months ago, I was notified that PayPal's policy had changed. I was required to submit photo ID, SSN, Address, etc. for them to lift the limits they had put on me. I did so, waited several days for it to be processed, and then after about week passed, they told me that they were all the "wrong documents". I don't know if I'm uploading them wrong or what, but for one thing I don't like the idea of giving out all of my personal identification to the public like that, and then they say it's the wrong information. 

Afterwards, I tried emailing and calling the main office, but I always got an automated email or was put on hold by a machine for more than 30mins. Not only is this poor service but this is also looking suspicious to me. 

I'd appreciate any help at all on how to resolve this; otherwise, I have no choice but to go else where. 

Has anyone else had a similar issue? Please advise--I need help! 

~Thank you

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.