Paypal and lifting limits.

Andere
New Community Member

Hi everyone,

I have a paypal account for quite some time now, I used it for buying things on ebay. But thing changed and I want to do some selling. I have a partnership with a dropshipping company, so I need paypal for receiving ebay payments and forward the money. But the year limit is a joke, which is 100x times smaller than I need it to be, and I cant lift it as paypal keeps banging my face with the identification for past 3 months. I've uploaded documents to identify myself, starting from id card and drivers license. For address electrical bill, phone bill even a trasnaction statment, Those bills even include ton of other utility expenses for my apartment. Every data is in black and white and understandable. My account is premier, it will change to business in some time, so I may not need an uber year limit right now, but the option to rise it would be useful.  The biggest dissapointment is, that when I upload something more,  there arent  any circling arrows that indicates, that the data is in process. There is just the arrow, which points to do. I've contacted paypal, trough mail and got a responce once, that i need to upload more to identify myself, so I did that, but after that nothing changed and now I'm stuck. Even if I cantact paypal with the same issue, to know why is it still limited, or why arent my documents being precessed, I get the automated responce and yawning emptiness. In some time soon I was planning to add my German bank account aslo, though I dont know if paypal supports other banks exept US as it certanly doesn't support an Estonian bank. Thank god for credit cards being so multinational. Anyway sorry for such a long text, hope you can suggest something. Thank you 🙂

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.