PayPal is a mess for me!

Qwedgeonline
New Community Member

A few months back, I tried linking my bank account with my PayPal account, but I found that I had to enter the two deposit numbers that PayPal sent me to activate the account. I thought, "Oh, that's a hassle. I don't really want to do that."

So, after a number of months, I made a PayPal transaction, and now I need my bank account to deposit some money from my PayPal balance. I went to my bank to see if they had those deposit slips, and it turns out, PayPal didn't even deposit any money into my account. There was no record. So, I went back online and tried to have them deposit the money again. After putting in my bank info, I was told that I needed more information, and that I would now have to FAX the deposit slips along with some ID. So, I can't add the bank account because I need those deposit slips, and the deposits haven't even been made. 

Any help? I get anxiety on the phone, and I will only use that as a last resort.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi Qwedgeonline, and welcome to the forums!

When a bank is added to your PayPal account, the two small deposits are automatically sent. Most banks receive them without issue. If you contact Customer Service, you can verify the exact date that the bank was added. The two small deposits will be somewhere on your statement within a very few days of that date. If for some reason they are not showing up, a representative can re-send the deposits manually.

You can contact Customer Service by either phone or email, or if you use Twitter, you can contact @AskPayPal.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.