How to use BillMeLater as primary account for purchases?

JimJinNJ
New Community Member

first time posting here.  thanks for any advice you've got.

I have a subscription payment I make every 90 days.  Currently this goes against my bank debit card.  Is there a way I can use BillMeLater as the funding source for that payment?

Said another way, can BML be the primary (even only) payment account?

TY

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You can try this:

During checkout go to the "More Funding Options" page and make Bill Me Later your preferred payment source for future PayPal transactions. Or at any time, log into your PayPal account, click on "Profile", select Bill Me Later then click on update preferences.

Login to Me Too

JimJinNJ
New Community Member

ty, snowshoe.

when I follow those steps:
login
My Money

I do see BML listed with several other bank and credit card accounts.  At that location I don't find a way to make BML the primary.

when I choose
My Money
Update Card
I see my credit cards but not BML.
If I choose Add a Card, BML is not listed as an option (I do see Visa, MC etc.).

It appears until I can add it there, I can't set it as the Primary account.

Is the fact that this is a subscription perhaps the reason?  Maybe that vendor does not accept BML?

thanks.  

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I'm not quite sure if BML works with Subscriptions, (although you can use it for Sending Money and other purchases).  Suggest contacting BML customer support for more definitive answer.    1-866-528-3733

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.