How Do I Print A Lable WITHOUT A Receipt?

aemiamore
Contributor
Contributor

I see Paypal has changed the printing format - again - without prior notice.  And the option to NOT PRINT A RECEIPT after the label is eluding me...it should be much easier to figure this out!  Please help!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

yankees2000
New Community Member

The same thing happened to me.  After the paypal interface update it now prints the instructions with the label.  I even have the print receipt box unchecked under shipping preferences.  Annoying, I've been searching around for a half hour now.

Login to Me Too

aemiamore
Contributor
Contributor

yup, same here, my settings are set to NO RECIEPT, yet it keeps printing...WTH!??!

Login to Me Too

SayYourPiece
Contributor
Contributor

I am pulling my hair out over this printing fiasco. I have searched many forums on a multitude of websites and read the same thing over and over on how to turn off the printing of the INSTRUCTIONS/RECEIPT so that 2 labels can be printed on one sheet.

I went to PayPal >> Profile >> My Selling Tools >> Shipping Preferences >>Edit Printer Settings >> Uncheck the box next to "Print Receipt" >> "SAVE"

I then went into MultiOrder Shipping >> Edit >> Settings >> Print Settings >> Uncheck the box next to "Print label information and instructions" >> Uncheck the box next to "Receipt" >> Apply >> OK

AND IT STILL PRINTS THE INSTRUCTIONS/RECEIPT!!!!!! What am I missing here??????

Login to Me Too

viking79
New Community Member
Spoiler

I agree, this is terrible.  Anyone figure out how to disable the receipt yet?  I checked my account settings and it is disabled there.  It has been a month now since this was posted so I imagine it has been fixed.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.