Going paperless with Smart Connect

eemoonee
Contributor
Contributor

How do I go paperless? All the forums I have found don't work. They're all for the old version of paypal. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Junebug74
Contributor
Contributor
I opted to go paperless, but got a statement in the mail today 😞
Login to Me Too

Froyden
I know that when I decided to go paperless it took 2 cycles for the change to go through. In part, I believe, because I was close to the cut off for the period in which I made the request. All in all it was a little more than 5 weeks. Check your settings, if it says you're signed up for paperless, just be patient. I'm sure by the next billing cycle all will be as it should be.
Login to Me Too

Froyden
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/customerprofileweb?cmd=_profile-buyer-credit ... Once you're logged in, the URL/link shown above will take you to a page where you will see -- towards the right-hand side -- the following menu: HEADING: Manage my credit account MENU SELECTIONS: #1. Edit personal information. #2. Update account preferences. Select the entry that says "Update account preferences" (#2), it should be smooth sailing from there. Let me know if you run into any trouble.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.