Error on attempted Login

Jostyn
Contributor
Contributor

Unable to login - get 

Failure of server APACHE bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF.

PayPal cust service says try another browser and reboot - did that got same thing - anyone else got this?

Login to Me Too
35 REPLIES 35

TopstepTrader
New Community Member

Yes - Same thing happens for us today.  We cannot access our business account.  We have reset machines and have tried different browsers and the problem still persists.

Paypal Support - Please advise ASAP.

Login to Me Too

Jostyn
Contributor
Contributor

Left it alone for a bit and went back at it with Firefox and got in but a bit un-nerved. PayPal is our only gateway and never had an issue getting access - quite worried! Have virtual terminal biz to post and of course have a bit of loot in PayPal so this needs fixing fast!

Login to Me Too

Jostyn
Contributor
Contributor

We also tried 3 different systems, virgin install of Firefox (PP CC suggested this) reboots and had same deal. Now after 3 hours we have access but not impressed with an issue that PP CS knew about and no comms from them after submitting via phone that there was an issue. Install an alien browser and reboot is not a satisfactory solution.

Issue is on your end PayPal - If you're monitoring this board an explanation is required???

Login to Me Too

bobinsd
Contributor
Contributor

See posted solution

Login to Me Too

obigbird
New Community Member

I have the same problem and the same Apache error message:Failure of server APACHE bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF.

I've tried multiple browsers, multiple devices, I've tried flushing my DNS and clearing my history and cookies.  The odd thing is my girlfriend is able to log into her account from her laptop on my server.  So it is not my server, it is my account.  But since every other site and login on the internet is working perfectly, this HAS to be on Paypal's end.  Any help would be appreciated...

Login to Me Too

NonnasBaby
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same problem today. Am able to login to my personal paypal account, but not my business account. Paypal customer service advised to try a different browser, clear history/cookies/cache - tried them all and nothing worked. I have been told there is no problem with Paypal website, and my issue will be escalated to someone senior in paypal technical services who will respond within 24 to 72 hours! 

Have tried to login from a different computer but same problem, so the issue is not at my end. 

Clearly from other posts this is a Paypal problem, and it is a shame they haven't told us about it nor did their customer service appear to know (or be willing to admit) it is something that has happened before! 

Meanwhile, we are trying to run a business!

Login to Me Too

ukpashmina

I am also having the same problem today. Tried 3 different computers and numerous browsers and still can't access my account.

Login to Me Too

NonnasBaby
Contributor
Contributor

We are now able to access our account. It's all quite strange, as it appears from other posts that others have also managed to get into their account some hours after the problem occurred. Fairly obviously it's some kind of Paypal problem. 

Login to Me Too

biello
Contributor
Contributor

I am also having the same problem today. Tried 5 different computers and browsers and other place of connection but still can't access my account!

Paypal bussines support on sunday don't work!

great job paypal, thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.