EU Regulations Error - confirming details

kmankx2

So im trying to get my account verifed as soon as possible as I run a buisness off from it and cant afford to not use it for too long. Whenever I try to provide more information about myself I get given the error " Some information is incorrect or missing. Please correct your entries and try again."

Im not entirely sure where the error is because it does not let you know which makes diagnosing the issue extremely difficult so i would like to ask a few questions about the process.

The address form which you fill when creating a paypal account itself is different to the one where you confirm it from and im not sure if it is because i am filling the information out in the wrong place. Does it compare the information to begin with my address on the system or does it compare it to an address on a third party buisness? I've tried both but it would be nice to confirm, my  address on the system is done in the format : Address line one, Address line two, county , city then postcode i believe but the form it wants be to confirm with is building number, flat number, building name, street name, locality, city and then finally postcode.

My address is (not really but for example) 5 anon court, anon2 road, county, city. 

5 anon court I put as my first address line and anon2 road my second. 

On this new form i have put 5 as a flat number but im not sure if it could be a building number? my house is connected to others which is why i assume it's flat. Thenbuilding name is anon court and then street name anon2 road.

I also put my county (United Kingdom) as my 'locality' which i assume is the same. 

I do not know what could be wrong or if this is a system glitch or what? Can someone help ASAP?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.