Adding BECU

Reichan
New Community Member

I tried setting up my payment plan, but when I try to add BECU into the bank section, I am told that the bank is invalid or missing. Does anyone know what I'm supposed to put into that box? I've tried BECU and Boeing Employee Credit Union. Neither work.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Dustin

Hi Reichan,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum. 🙂

Sorry to hear about the trouble adding a bank account. Here’s how to add a bank account to your PayPal account:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Wallet.
  3. Click + Link a bank.
  4. Select Checking or Savings and click Agree and Link.

If you enter the numbers manually or you don't see an option for instant bank confirmation, we’ll confirm your bank account by sending 2 small deposits (each between $0.01 and $0.99 USD) to the bank account you want to confirm.

After 2 to 3 business days, review your bank statement or contact your bank to find out the exact amounts of these deposits. With this information, you can complete the confirmation process online.

Here’s how to complete the confirmation process online:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Wallet near the top of the page.
  3. Click the bank you want to confirm.
  4. Enter the exact amounts of the 2 deposits made to your account, then click Submit.

Note: The random deposits are temporary and will eventually be debited from your bank account. You need to confirm your bank account before you can move money from your bank account to your PayPal account.

Note:

• Your routing number is the first set of numbers at the bottom of your check. The routing number usually has 9 digits.
  • Your bank account number is the second set of numbers at the bottom of your check.
  • If you receive the message, "Check and Try again," you may have typed the number wrong, or we may not accept your bank.
  • Checking and savings accounts from the same bank may have different routing numbers.
  • You need to confirm your bank account before you can move money from your bank account to your PayPal account.

If you need further assistance please contact PayPal customer service via phone or email. We are also available via social media on Facebook and Twitter.

- Dustin

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.