the merchant does not accept payments of this type

Hugorello
Contributor
Contributor

I am struggling 3 months now to get this solved.

First they said its compliance -It took me about 40 hours on the phone and thousands of rands for developers to be on standby.

Eventually one friendly guy phoned me back-as Compliance is normally a faceless wall-you cannot get info as to why you dont comply.

Then all was declared perfect .

Still the problem persists -I cannot accept card payments.We tested in the sandbox -all working.

There is No way to ask someone for help on this topic in paypal-I tried for many many hours.

Friday I hanged on for abt 4 hrs on a International call-no luck.They could not connect me to a Merchant helpdesk line.

Now Im wondering if all this Fica stuff can function if there is no real communication and capturing order between the departments.. Its chaos and we need to bear the cost.

Really Paypal you are getting too big.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Hugorello,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble accepting card payments. 😞 I would advise reaching out to our Merchant Integration Technical Support Community to see if this may be a coding or button/website issue. I apologize for the long wait on the phone and that it wasn't resolved there. Hopefully, we can figure out what's going on in the Merchant forum.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.