shipping labels wont scan

sjw241
New Community Member

Since mid week last week my shipping labels wont scan at the post office or on my CP app.  They print out fine, all info is there and the barcode is fine, they just wont scan.  They only thing that changed last week was I had to enter my Canada Post customer number into paypal, and since then non of my labels will scan.  I called CP and they were brutal, no help at all.  Tried calling Paypal this morning but its a holiday in USA so they are closed.  Has anyone encountered this and if so is there a way to fix it?  IT is super annoying!  Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

whiskyglass
Contributor
Contributor

Hi ...yes, I have the exact same problem. I estimate it started on or about May 21. So far PayPal says it is CP and CP says I am the only one with the problem. 

I have been a PayPal Pro system user for 12 years and this is the first time I have has this problem. CP changed their module around November and I believe they did agaon around May 21. I believe they are trying to use software to csatch underpostage shipments and it is full of bugs - just a guess.

I switched from IE to Firefox and was able to get scans for about 2 more weeks but now that has also failed. Its not a printer issue. 

I am at a loss.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.