I can't print label: ''Page has been interrupted while loading''

papafardoche
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I can't print label, I receive the message ''Page has been interrupted while loading, try later...'' I try later again without any result. I try with an another computer: same thing. Anybody have the same problem? Anybody can save my day? Thank you for your help...

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

papafardoche
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

The customer support send me a solution: empty the Java cache.

That's good.

Thank you for your help

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Sean72669
Contributor
Contributor

I got the same thing here. It's been going on for at least an hour. I hit my reprint limit and had to void the label and try again. I called PayPal and they said that there was a problem that they were working on but couldn't say when it would be fixed.

Login to Me Too

papafardoche
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I receive a message fron costumer support: ''Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is Justin and I am happy to assist you. Hello there! So yes, we have been having a widespread issue going on. Its due to Java making a huge software update. Let me ask you do you know if you have a java running on your computer??''

I send this one: 'Yes, I use Java. ''

I receive this one: ''Good day! My name is Dessa from the Product and Site Support Department. It is my pleasure to assist you this time.I apologize that you have to contact us again regarding the error message when you tried to print the shipping label. Below are some helpful information for you to get the money back. If it's been less than 48 hours since you generated a Canada Post label and you no longer need to use it, you can void the label online. When you void it, you must select a reason for voiding. You also can write a short email message to alert your recipient about the voided shipping label. You can void the label from your History page or you can follow the instructions in the receipt email.''

I void the label. I create a new one... Same problem.

I send this message to customer support: ''I void the label # 2L766512D3916201C. I try to print an another label (# 58F87743XL724590L) and I have the same problem. I try to print on with a computer using Java 7 update 45 and an another one using Java 7 update 51. Same problem.''

I wait for a reply...

Login to Me Too
Solved

papafardoche
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

The customer support send me a solution: empty the Java cache.

That's good.

Thank you for your help

Login to Me Too

papafardoche
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Empty the Java cache.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.