Unauthorised payment for 80.68£ " paypal*wdp store 35314369001 gb"

Brumiigumi8
Contributor
Contributor

Hi ppc.

As written above I was scammed for 80.68£ for the item I didn't buy or want to buy. The purchase is" paypal*wdp store 35314369001 gb" that was on 08/02/2018. I know that paypal is sopposed to be a very secured payment option, so I expect immediately action about this problem.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, Brumiigumi8. Thanks for taking the time to post your message here in the PayPal Community. I see there's an issue with an unauthorized transaction. That's a definite concern! Here's some information I hope will be helpful.

In general, this Forum is a place for PayPal customers to connect and share information. While PayPal Representatives respond to messages from time to time to provide information and guidance, this channel is not able to be used to contact PayPal's Customer Service, and it's not possible for anyone here to take action on requests (such as reporting or removing charges that may be unauthorized). I'm sorry for any misunderstanding and for any frustration this may cause.

However, the best and quickest way to address this kind of situation is to ask you to log on to your PayPal account, change the Password and Security Questions, and submit disputes for the transactions you mentioned. You can find more information on how to change your Password and Security Questions at https://www.paypal.com/gb/selfhelp/article/how-do-i-change-my-password-or-my-security-questions-faq1....

You can find more information on how to submit disputes for unauthorized transactions at https://www.paypal.com/uk/selfhelp/article/how-do-i-report-potential-fraud-to-paypal-faq2422.

Once disputes have been submitted, PayPal will investigate and provide an update to you. It could take up to 10 business days to complete an investigation, but it usually doesn't take that long. Also, PayPal covers all confirmed unauthorized activity 100%.

I hope this information is helpful. If further assistance is needed, please click Contact at the bottom of any page when you are logged on to your PayPal account, send a Private Message through Facebook or send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal on Twitter.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.