Un objet frauduleux chez Ebay.fr payé avec Paypal

dionnode
Contributor
Contributor

Je n'ai pas de chance. J'ai acheté/payé un objet (114 dollars) à Ebay.fr en utilisant de payment Paypal.  Puis qqs jours après Ebay m'a contacté me signalant que le vendeur est l'arnaque. Messages comme suivant:

"La transaction que vous avez récemment effectuée sur eBay pourrait avoir été réalisée depuis un compte compromis"

"Si vous avez déjà payé l'objet :
- Contactez immédiatement le service de paiement utilisé pour demander un remboursement.

Alors J'ai contacté Paypal mail on m'a répondu comme suivant:

Nous avons étudié à nouveau votre réclamation au sujet d'un paiement non autorisé et nous sommes arrivés à la même conclusion. Par conséquent, nous devons rejeter votre réclamation.
Nous sommes désolés si cela est contrariant et nous vous conseillons de contacter le destinataire du paiement pour trouver une solution à l'amiable.

Cordialement,

Dean
PayPal

Visiblement il y a mal entendu: Paypal considère il s'agit " un paiement non autorisé" qui n'est pas le cas.

Que dois je faire maintenant ?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @dionnode,

Thank you for posting in the community! I regret that I am unable to answer in French, but I will be happy to provide an answer in English. I hope it helps!

It looks like you opened a claim for an unauthorized payment. Since the payment was made by you and was not unauthorized, PayPal closed the claim. The type of claim that should be opened in the situation you describe is an Item Not Received claim. If you are unable to open the claim in the Resolution Center, you can contact customer support to request assistance with opening the correct type of dispute. You can reach customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

dionnode
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Olivia,

There was some misunderstanding with Paypal, it was not un unauthorised payment.

In fact, The seller has provided me with false contact and unreal item. It was too late; I've payed the  item yet

and Ebay contacted me for bad news.

Finally for refund I have to wait about 11 days. 

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.