Trouble with Resolution Center and LinkShe

hdefrisco
New Community Member

Hello, 

Has anyone had a catch 22 with the resolution center and LinkShe?  This chinese clothier sent me two items I needed to return due to damaged garment and one being too small.  They offered me 30% of the price and this didn't seem fair. I escallated to paypal and they agreed I deserved to return the items but required that I provide a tracking number.  So I go to UPS and it cost $140 to ship with a tracking number and the total items cost $78!  Now paypal is only giving me two choices in the resolution center.  Cancel the claim or provide the tracking number!   This is so frustrating.  I know from returning to other Chinese clothes companies, I would ship to a US location and it cost me only $20 to return so this is really not a fair business practice. 

Has anyone else had any luck with resolving an issue like this.  How to do I get to Palpal when they won't give me the option t continue to fight this company.

Login to Me Too
113 REPLIES 113

Firstlade
Contributor
Contributor

I too am having problems with refunding my money. Linkshe requested I stop my dispute through paypal and then they would refund money right away. Since they had been communicating with me up to that time, I STUPIDLY retracted the dispute as they promised to refund money right after. Nothing from company since. SPREAD THE WORD ON ANY SOCIAL MEDIA...I'M CONTACTING PAYPAL AGAIN AND CALLING BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU TODAY AS THEY HAVE A PLACE IN MD WHERE THEY ACCEPT RETURN MAILING.

Login to Me Too

jloz

My wife had a similar experience with Linkshe. They have a specific complicated return process you have to follow before they will provide a US address for US customers or a China address for everyone else. You pay the return shipping or they may make you a refund offer to keep the merchandise. Go to your order confirmation email to start the process.

Login to Me Too

bnbianchi1
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL IS IN WITH A FRAUDULENT COMPANY COMPANY CALLED LINKSHE LOCATED IN CHINA... PAYPAL DID NOT PROTECT ME EVEN WHEN I SHOWED THEM PROOF OF MAILING BACK TO COMPANY... I WAS OFFERED $33 ON A $150 ORDER, PLUS SHIPPING AND HANDLING BACK TO CHINA... PAYPAL WAS SUPPOSED TO PROTECT MY MONEY THAT I WORK SO HARD FOR... STAY AWAY FROM THESE CHINESE COMPANIES THAT ARE NOTHING BUT SCAMMERS

Login to Me Too

kate76
Contributor
Contributor

LINKSHE FRAUDULENT & SCAM WEBSITE    I am disgusted that PAYPAL are still dealing with this Company.  Just look at the amount of scams that have been reported!  I had a claim for £95.26, plus a postage amount of £18.60 to return the items to a CHINESE address.   The items were sent to me from an ENGLISH address.    I followed all the instructions regarding sending it by Royal Mail, signed for and getting a photo of the parcel with the correct chinese address shown.  PAYPAL took a very long time to process my claim (items bought in August, Claim denied on 13/11/17).  I was lulled into a false sense of security by PAYPAL as they said they would hold onto LINKSHE's money until the claim was settled.    This is the first ever claim that I have made and feel that PAYPAL IS NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE!  I have lost £113.86 which I can ill afford, and to my mind, Paypal have not kept their half of the bargain.   

CATHERINE <removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.