Scam

Kendrabo
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal I’m trying to understand why did you allow my merchant to charge back their unauthorized payement twice. I made my account current after you guys allowed it the first time. A week later you guys made my account go into an overdrawn status once again for the same transaction. On top of this I’ve spoken to 8 of your representatives, and I’ve been hung up on twice, two reps magically “couldn’t hear me and told me to call back”. I have At&t, and xfjnity wi-fi on an I-phone ten so cut the crap. This is not acceptable. You all will end up with a class action law suit because I am not the only one that you’ve allowed this to happen to.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kendrabo

Nothing to do with us, this is a user to user 'community' forum and not Paypal customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kendrabo

Nothing to do with us, this is a user to user 'community' forum and not Paypal customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Kendrabo
Contributor
Contributor
What do you mean? It happened through PayPal. You guys sent me the email saying that you were investigating and authorizing these transactions. They should not have been allowed to go back into my account after you guys authorized them to go in and get the money the first time. What do ron me a it has nothing to do with pay pal. I guess PAYPAL’s customer service reps hanging up on me multiple times isn’t PayPal’s problem either right? Disgusting yo
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kendrabo

Did you actually READ what I said.

This is NOT Paypal customer services...........we sent you nothing, Paypal did.

This is a COMMUNITY HELP AND ADVICE FORUM. We are USERS of Paypal the same as you are.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.