Respond button not working!

buyer001
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has asked me to upload a receipt for return shipping, but when I click the respond button, nothing happens.

It is worth noting Paypal already has a copy of the receipt as I submitted it to them for reimbursement.

Very poor customer service.

The email requesting the copy of the receipt says not to reply via email, yet when you try to provide the supporting documents 

on the website, it goes blank, or a technical difficulties error message appears. 

It is almost like they don't want you to respond within the time limit  so the dispute can expire.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

3crazyhorsemen
Contributor
Contributor

It has been like this for about a month. I have tried to add supporting docs to a resolution dispute, but just goes round and round in loop. Very frustrating. Tried to send necessary pictures to show problem, eventually sent by email. Still can't penetrate this system to see seller's response.

Login to Me Too

buyer001
Contributor
Contributor

3crazyhorsemen, 

Good to know I am not the only one with this issue.

But a month is a long time and does not give me assurance they will fix the problem soon.

(If I would have known how broken their system was, I would not have purchased the item.

The paypal protection that is advertised is not worth this hassle.) 

Do you have the paypal email address that you can share that I might try?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.