LEGITIMACY OF PART SURVEY JOBS

AlanB1
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings.

I would like to check if Partsurvey Jobs (PartSurvey.com) is a regular customer of PayPal.

Hope to hear from you the soonest.

Thank you.

Truly yours,

Alan C. Buenavista

Login to Me Too
422 REPLIES 422

alicia8657
Is there something special that needs to be done I have the minimum 700 to be paid but when I hot payout it just says money sent please wait... I need help to get this money... someone please respond
Login to Me Too

rhodabell62

I got nothing also.

Login to Me Too

Unkwn69
Contributor
Contributor
I don't think your gonna get your money from them. From what I have read no one have gotten paid from this company. I'm sorry to say. Believe me i wish they would have paid out too.
Login to Me Too

Kenya46402
New Community Member

I made over $800 and has put in request in beginning of November and still haven't received anything. I think it was a scam and not a legit job

Login to Me Too

annamae24
It will be 14 days wed. So we willsee
Login to Me Too

Frannie59
New Community Member
i did the partSurvey and I did not get paid
Login to Me Too

DeAnna8679
Contributor
Contributor
You are not paid until you earn $700 as stated when you sign up. I just joined as well I guess I'll find out once I earn my $700 I'll follow up here
Login to Me Too

Fm1985
I just started an got 4 people to use my affiliation is this a scam because I don't have time for the b/s once I get to 700 how do I get the money from PayPal wit no card?
Login to Me Too

Ktnkat55
Contributor
Contributor

Did you receive your money

Login to Me Too

Angie47
Contributor
Contributor
I reached well over $700 cashed out it said money sent stil no money yet if this is a scam its messed up all the time wasted an promoting them by signing people up if anybody has gotten paid please respond
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.