I'm being scammed and need help.

Jacob_Giganti
Contributor
Contributor
First off, thank you for clicking on this. Ok, so about three months ago, I sold a video game account to someone for $250. The buy has recently stated that he has not received the item when in reality he has been playing on said account for months. I have screenshots of the ENTIRE conversation that led up to the purchasing of said account, which even shows the email account and password of the account. In addition, in his claim, the buyer has stated that he "just got back," and that he" never received tracking." Tracking for what? It was a video game account. I need help with contacted PayPal to get this information, including the screenshots to them so they can drop this case entirely. Thank you for the time you took to read this, I appreciate it.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

if you cant prove delivery with an online tracking showing it has been delivered to his address via a commercial carrier,YOU LOSE.

there is no seller protection for virtual goods,REPEAT TO YOURSELF A MILLION TIMES !

Buyers know how to scam and it is easy like taking candies from babes,

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.