HELP Paypal by mistake close a dispute not in my favour ‎

Dada1
Contributor
Contributor

i waited a item i bought from Germany from 26-01-17

never appearred i claim a dispute and here is the SUPRISING message i got from paypal

''''''''Dear I... TS....

Your seller has provided shipment tracking information in response to your claim. We used the shipping company's online tracking service and found that it confirms delivery of the merchandise. As a result, this case has been closed. We're happy we were able to help you resolve this issue.  

according to dhl tracking service'''''''

just a quick review

item origin=Germany

items destination-=Greece

the DHL(German post) took the package and here is what i take at DHL's tracking service

Status From Fri, 27.01.17 06:31 a.m./p.m.

The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization. (Homepage / online shipment tracking: http://www.elta.gr/en-us/personal/tracktrace.aspx)

ELTA post=Greek post

i put the tracking number at ELTA's post and i got this

State                                                            Date                                  Time Area

RECEIVE ITEM FROM CUSTOMER26-01-201720:18GERMANY

ELTA post (Greek post) take the item from customer(which is DHL Germany) to bring it to me

thats why u see above AREA=Germany

AND here is the ''funny-dissapointing'' stuff

the reviewer of my case here in paypal propably read the above ''RECEIVE ITEM FROM CUSTOMER'' and he understoond that I received the item

WRONG

ELTA receive the item from DHL at Germany

lets take in other way

a hypothetically senario

lets say im the customer that receive the item as ELTA ''states'' above look the date

it states that at

while the DHL states that item send for ELTA handle at

its impossimble this shipping time to be -1day  from Germany to Greece

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL-CRIEEEDDDDDDDDDDD

its a serious misundestunding decision and i want help to go further and take my money back

HELP
HELP HELP

screenshots of the above and case ID  are available

HELP

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Repeated post.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.