Google illegally charging me for you tube TV

Tippysheart
Contributor
Contributor

In June, 10,2017 I started using you tube TV I canceled it about a week and a half befor the free trial was up but they charged me any way.  Sent an note to them that I had canceled never heard back.  I canceled you tube TV three days in a row in July sill they charge me.  what can I do to get Pay Pal to stop allowing their charge to go through even after I have told them it is not to go through because it wes cancled.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

is You Tube free?

I dont pay any

Login to Me Too

Tippysheart
Contributor
Contributor

You Tube has a TV Videos now and it cost $35 a month after free trial.  But even when you discontinue it before the free trial ends they charge you any way and they do it again even if you go in and delete the program for You Tube TV several times.  So I am out $70 and not any way to contact them as they do not have a e-mail address where some like me who deaf can contact them and I could not find a phone # so I could get someone to call for me.  Pay Pal did not listen to me and all the e-mail about the illegal charges all came at one day (today to be excate) so I could not know what was going on with it.  They of course are listening to Google who did the illegal charging and not to me.  So I am trying to find other like me who want to sue Google, You Tube, and Pay Pal for making it so hard for a big part of the public to get a hold of them and also to get my money back.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.