Fraud

IStrike
New Community Member
There were these tablets that were amazing in the picture on eBay so I bought 3 for my 3 younger siblings. When the tablets came, they looked NOTHING like the picture, it was very brittle. Whenever you try to watch a youtube video it can barely run the quality at 360p and the screen is blue for the youtube videos, I contacted the seller and they said, "reset the tablets" What??? Anyway, I did do that and it didn't work. They also stopped replying to me so I did a charge back but paypal is reviewing it, is there anyway I can win against this fraud company
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

First, carefully review the advertisement for the purchase and look for details which you overlooked or failed to ask of the seller before you purchased.

Second, file a dispute with PayPal if you believe the items were SIGNIFICANTLY not as described.

Now you need to understand PayPal policies in case you do win the dispute.  You made an extremely high risk purchase.  With a win you would be required to pay for return shipping with tracking to the seller.  After the buyer receives the items PayPal would refund your item purchase price.  Just be aware that the very smart seller would likely appeal the dispute and it would drag on with uncertainty for a few weeks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.