disagreement with PayPal desicion about the claim

SvetaKlymenko

Dear,

I am looking for justice and truth! Please help me to return my money!

I represent Ukrainian logistic company. 

I have a problem with a client. He got the goods and we have a lot of facts to prove this but he started a dispute with a request to return his payment. After this we've applied with a claim. Yesterday my dishonest client got his payment back.
How could it be that PayPal returned payment to a dishonest man?
Now I will describe the whole situation in details.
Recently, I've got an order to deliver some goods from China to Ukraine, Nizhyn from  man 1. We communicated with him in Skype and I have all our messages saved. 
He is a foreigner, and has a USD account at bank (USD bank card) but now there are some problems with withdrowing money in cash in Ukraine. He said that he could pay only using electronic money. We confirmed that he would pay 429 USD (this is the cost for shipment from Beijing to Kiev) using PayPal service. 
But withdrowing money in cash from PayPal account is forbidden in Ukraine so I asked my client to pay to account of our business partner from China.
I've sent an official email to my client for his request that he should pay to this PayPal ID ....   and we wouldn't have any claims in future. 
My client paid 429 USD. Our business partner in China got this payment  and I sent the goods with local delivery company and indicated another person not my client as consignee according to his request. 
When my client got the goods he applied to PayPal service to get his payment of 429 USD back saying that he hadn't got the goods! But this is a lie! He got the goods personally with the consignee indicated in the documents.
On the 27th of May our business partner resent to me reply from PayPal regarding this situation that they were reviewing our case and would ask additional information. But thay just returned money and didn't ask for any more information.

I thought that your company and your services are serious, true and reliable but now I am shocked because you returned money to a sharlatan. Because of my kindness that I've found a suitable variant of payment for a foreigner and used your service  with a help of intermediary (our business partner), now I must work for several months without salary in order to return this 429 USD!

Dear friends,

What should I do now??? What is the next step?

Yesterday I made an account and I would like to talk with your representative personally. During communication I will describe all this situation and I can prove it with a lot of facts (screenshots), during communication you will see that I am telling the truth because I have nothing to darken. I want to return our company money and end with this situation. Can we speak through skype or phone. Who can help me???? Where should I address now? 

Unfortunately I can't manage to call to PayPal suppot group.

Please advise me anything! 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Suggest you take this up with customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Suggest you take this up with customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SvetaKlymenko

Sorry, I haven't noticed that I published my story 2 times. I think it's better to close this chat. Thank you, Kernowlass for your answers and help!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.