Trouble contacting Paypal for Resolution Center issue

TerranScapes
Contributor
Contributor

I received an email from paypal stating that they believe I received a payment that they believe may not have been authorised by the PayPal account holder and that I should submit evidence within 7 days. 

In the Resolution Center, it does not indicate that I have to take any actions ("Requiring your action - 0") so I am confused if I need to submit anything and if so, what to submit?  I tried to call Paypal (only got computer menu) and tried the email form on the Contact Us page, but I do not get a subcategory drop down menu and so I can't fill out a message to send.  Hence, my arrival here for help.  🙂

I'm the seller in the transaction, and currently the item is out for delivery - according to the tracking info - to the customer and so Paypal should have evidence of its delivery.

Saying that, the message from Paypal says this: " If you’ve already shipped the item, please log in to your PayPal
account and go to the Resolution Center to provide the shipping details."  I see no way of doing this in the resolution center however.  😞

Is there anything more I need to do to resolve this issue? 

Mike

TerranScapes.com

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.