Scammed..

jurhed
Contributor
Contributor

So i was buying someone online from this kid and soon after paying him the money he kept making excuses of why he cannot finish his side of the deal.  As he says that he has "Share screen" in the application skype open and i see him sending his funds to his alternitive account in paypal the money he reciveved (Against the TOS to have more than one account).  I have proof of all both and if paypal would like to take the extra step into punishing this user they can check the IP address the two accounts.  As I am not allowed to share any details in this place i cannot provide unless asked by the people of paypal.  I have recently charged back and will the fact that he emptied his account of all the money be a problem in me receiving the amount of money i have lost?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If you have charged back rather than done a normal paypal dispute then whether you get a refund is down to your card issuer.

You are allowed 2 paypal accounts as long as one is business and the other one is personal and you have no way to know which he has.

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.