Scam or Dispute

kevinr1128
Contributor
Contributor

I sold several custom phones. The buyer would send money to my account then he would call and place an order. I was unaware that buyer was adding money to my account he would call and tell me what he wanted me to order and would ask if he sent enough to cover what he wanted me to order for him. He did this several times he opened several different disputes. He opened disputes for items not as described and Non-receipt

Claim.

I shipped every order and the orders he received he said that they were not as described and the Non-receipt

Claim was delivered to his post office but he refuses to pick up.

The buyer is from the Dominican Republic but has orders sent to Miami. He wants money refunded for every order. I can not refund him because these were special ordered and I can not get my money back. I talked to police to see if this was some kind of money laundry scam? They said that they would Investgate. The said that paypal should not require me to refund the money.

PLEASE HELP

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

kevinr1128
Contributor
Contributor

Tes I really did have the dispute decided in my favor. I do want to thank you for taking the time to reply  to my message you were the only one that took the time  to respond I do thank you so much!

If there is everything that I can do to help you just email me and I will do my best to help you.

Thank you very much

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.