Requiring your action in a Dispute Claim But i cant do anything

PLZhElP1
New Community Member

HELLO everyone I am really sick of this !

I got scammed I opened a dispute and this happens !.. 

Ok now I am at the latest step in a dispute it says it requires my action but I can't anything in that page The seller posted A FAKE tracking number

I have a picture It may help

http://i50.tinypic.com/35mdx5j.jpg

AS you can see there no were that I can't respond to this and maybe they will close the dispute since I did not respond please help !! 

I tried to call the seller multiple times but No answer 😞

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You don't have to respond. They only want you to respond if you are happy with the tracking number and want to close the claim.

If you don't then just let it run and paypal will check the tracking info and if it does not prove delivery of the item to you then you should get a refund 11 days after you escalated the dispute to a claim.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

gorann
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, I have the same question/complaint.

YOull lose that claim, as me several times. 

JUst now I have such one case (Im a reseller so I order a lot)

Seller submitted this tracking number "Surface Mail tracking # 001020543109"

And paypal of course will not check that and they'll decide in sellers favort and ill lose money, as before. 

Seller can enter any number they want, write whatever he wants there, some random numbers and tracking name, because they probably now paypal only randomly chhecks that...

Youll see, youll lose that claim. 

YOu can phone them (paypal), but person on th e other side with wich youll speak wont have any authority over resolving this issue, so youll just lose more money for the international phone call 🙂 

Yeah, its not really funny

----------------

@kernowlass : do you speak only theoretically, or do you have real experience with paypal checking some tracking number and deciding the claim in buyers favour?? I only have opposite experiences (paypal never checked invented tracking, and I lost claim/money)

Login to Me Too

XPGdeadone
Contributor
Contributor

I had a similar problem with a purchase I had made.The items I paid for were not what I received and I had proof about it but when I sent it in to Paypal to go with my case they didn't even acknowledge the fact that I was ripped off and I am out money now. What kind of morons do they hire there? I am to the point of canceling my account with them if this is how there customer service works. How can proven False advertisement win in a claim? Paaypal use to be a great company and I liked using there service but now a days its just a joke!

Login to Me Too

AquaLeds
New Community Member

You think thats bad? PayPal gives him his money back and he also gets to keep the item he bought .. so Im out of the item I sold... PayPAl is getting out of control

Login to Me Too

funkstarstudio
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat as you right now and don't know how to proceed. The tracking number didn't work, but there's no place to respond. Since your case was earlier this year, may I ask what you ended up doing and was the claim resolved? Much thanks in advance.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.