OTHER PEOPLE'S ADDRESSES IN MY DELIVERY LIST

mrsmorris
Contributor
Contributor

I have complained to PayPal on numerous occasions regarding three people who appear in my delivery list of addresses. I presumed they had tried to hack into my account and got to the point of typing in their delivery address then security kicked in and they could not progress. Of course you cannot edit the address list so they are stuck there. I do not like this one bit - its an insult - I have contacted Paypal and asked them to remove these three addresses (firstly reporting to the police) but this is not done and all I get back from Paypal is a general email telling me how to remove a postal address which does not work. Where do I go from here?

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

mrsmorris
Contributor
Contributor

My dilemma is that its not on the list of people I can pay through PayPal itself its on the list of postal delivery addresses when I log into Paypal through a merchant say for instance eBay! Obviously these three people (aliens) have managed to get into my account to buy something and fell at the point of entering a postal address to have whatever goods delivered to them then as when the next step came along they were sussed and could not progress. You cannot go back and delete a delivery address. I know that as I have parcels delivered to me at work and there are about 20 variations of this address that I wanted to tidy up and cannot do. I have phoned and messaged PayPal and explained the above but all I get are the instructions to delete a person you make payment to in PayPal actual site. What worried me was the fact thee strangers could access my account but PayPal does not seem worried about this fraud at all. Am I asking too much........?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.