I HATE PAYPAL!! Never add your bank accounts!! EVER!!

DisgruntledTggg
Contributor
Contributor
Omg go away.
Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Babaatta

Paypal is country specific so if you move country you have to open another paypal account in that country and add an address / phone number / and bank accounts from within that country.

Unfortunately for you paypal is not supported in Ghana.

You should have withdrawn the funds before you left your last country and then closed the account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Babaatta
Contributor
Contributor

Now,here is the bigger question,why is it that Ghana as a nation is exempted from using paypal,why are Ghanaians denied the privilege to use paypal in transaction as it's  fellow country have this advantage,so Paypal want to make it point clear the reasons why Ghana is exempted.

In this global village things have moved forward so security and protocols on internet too are aware of fraud,then I throw paypal a challenge to include Ghana in their service to boost their productivity in Ghana market,Skrill is into partnership with Mtn Ghana as a joint venture why can PayPal do the same,Paypal you loosing customers in Ghana,customers here are willing to make transaction using their Service they shouldn't deny us this opportunity.We want to do our banking directly on our mobile to paypal.we have investors here willing to do business if PayPal shows up.

all human beings are the same and we also have the right as anybody else,Take over Ghanain market before a Giant company takes over.Ghana is growing.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.