Help! Paypal dragging their feet! Seller scamming me!

UnionSky

I'm so frustrated and don't understand why paypal is so non responsive. I purchased an item off of ebay and when I received the package, the item was not in there. When I contacted seller, she was very apologetic and asked me to help her file a postal claim, which I did. I had to return the large box (which weighed all of 3 pounds when I received it) to the post office so that they could have it for her claim. Even when I gave it back to the post office, they agreed that the item was never in there since the box and packing materials alone weighed 3 pounds! I immediately escalated the case (thinking the seller had scammed me) and as soon as I escalated, the seller stopped contacting me and her ebay listings dissappeared. Now my case is still "being reviewed" and it's almost been a month. Since I paid thru my bank account (bad decision on my end!) i'm now out the cash (over $2k!!) and never received the item i paid for.

When i've tried calling paypal all they say is that I have to wait and a decision will be made soon. How long do i have to wait to get my money back from this scammer??

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.