Account suspicious activity , but i can't verify

KysyClark
Contributor
Contributor

Hello , so i have a problem i made this account with fake information and linked my bank card and then the account was for some reason restricted due to suspicious activity , so i made a new account with real information everything legit and dandy , but the problem is i can't link my card since it is used in another account , so i went back to verify my older fake account to unlink my card, but the problem is i can't verify it what so ever because all if my information on it is all fake and i can't even access my message center because its under restriction , so after contacting customer service for like 5 times and including "i can't access my message center " they keep replying to message center so i am basically ****** , however there are a couple of notes i should include to make the situation clearer :

- I do not live in the US so i can't call the US customer service 

-I can't access my message center , so sending PayPal a thousand messages wouldn't help

-Again i can't verify my account because all the information is fake , except for my email which of course i fully own 

I hope anyone can help me .. i know i ****** up and it was my mistake putting fake information so don't bother focusing on that part , but on the part where it can hopefully solve this messy situation .. thank you .

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You set up a fake name account.  What did you expect?  Everything would be fine.  Fortunately, PayPal has controls in place to stop such suspicious activity and to do so with any associated accounts.

PayPal customer service is the only place to resolve this.  You will need to find a way to contact PayPal, best by phone.  Of course, PayPal could now block you permanently.

It's up to you how serious you are about contacting PayPala customer service.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.