automatic payments

TJD2014
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to do something very simple that every other bank/credit card company does: allow a custom amount to be paid on a debt automically each month.

For example, if I have a $2,000 debt, I'd like to pay $100 weekly.

PayPal credit seems only to allow auto payments of the full amount or the minimum amount. I don't want to do either.

Is there a way to pay a custom amount automatically? If not, what is the physical address of PayPal Credit where I can send my payments to? (via an automatic debit from my bank's bill pay system)

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

ahenry011
New Community Member

2017 and I'm still having this problem.  Seems like sometimes I have the option other times I do not.  Is PayPal trying to make it difficult to pay off within 6 months?

Login to Me Too

useronetwo
Contributor
Contributor

I also only have the options for the full balance or the minimum payment. I can not enter a number for the amount I would like to pay each month.

Login to Me Too

jack_hanks
Contributor
Contributor

Still happening.  Smells like an attempt to force people to miss payments and collect interest.  There's literally no other reasonable explanation.  Such a terrible company.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.