Pending - Payment recieved

rebook6969
Contributor
Contributor
Pending :This payment is still pending. In case you are shipping an item please wait until the payment is completed. I recive some money to one guy to make a trade . He give me 22$ on paypal and i give 1 in game item . Moneynare on pending , how can i recive my money in balance ?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

A pending payment generally means there may be problem with the funding source by the buyer.

Never ship any item unless PayPal indicates the paymetn is completed and OK to ship.

When a pending payment eventually fails the funds will return to buyer.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

OsziOliver
Contributor
Contributor

I selled a game yesterday and the buyer send me the cost of it.
PayPal says: This payment is still pending. In case you are shipping an item please wait until the payment is completed.
I wrote some forum comments for it and i think i should wait until the "payment is completed".
I wrote to the buyer for the facts, about this thing and i send pictures too.
I hope that he/she will understand it.
I just wait.

After that PayPal processing this transaction, i will send the game" informations to Mr/Mrs Buyer 🙂
I think you should do the same.
If nothing happen i will call the help center.
If anybody can help, just write to this topic please.

Login to Me Too
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

A pending payment generally means there may be problem with the funding source by the buyer.

Never ship any item unless PayPal indicates the paymetn is completed and OK to ship.

When a pending payment eventually fails the funds will return to buyer.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@rebook6969

Read my previous response.

Login to Me Too

rebook6969
Contributor
Contributor
This problem can appear because guy who sent me money have your bank account on your paypal account and i dont add my bank account or card in my account ?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.