Paypal Working Capital --- Online Application Not Working

BBFYM
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having a problem with the Paypal Working Capital online application not working.  I have filled out the form completely only to click the "View my offer" button to be told that I need to fill out the form completely.  I am completely dumbfounded by this as I am an IT person by profession and Paypal won't return any of my requests for help with this issue.

Login to Me Too
238 REPLIES 238

jbideas
Contributor
Contributor

Earlier a poster recommended that you change the format for your adress when you apply again.  So instead of 546 Better Deal ln.  You write 546 Betterdeal Ln. 

Login to Me Too

ReunionManager
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks but that wasn't an issue address was completely spelled out 

Login to Me Too

MrsJohnson
Contributor
Contributor

We were approved our third loan with an open chargeback case of $300 so I'm not sure if the "over $200 in challenges" claim is correct.  We have had one dispute filed and one chargeback in our four years with Paypal, both by the same person.  If you need more information on on chargebacks and disputes, look for my other thread here.  

I also want to mention that the reps at Paypal and Paypal Working Captial are an excellent resource.  I've always received excellent customer service from Paypal all the way around which is why I'm not in a hurry to start processing credit cards myself.  

Login to Me Too

ReunionManager
Contributor
Contributor

I think they actully fixed the coding in that regard

Login to Me Too

ReunionManager
Contributor
Contributor

Well a short up date. After being denied 3 times after paying the original loan of 20K off in 59 days we were approved again for another 20k - 53% of it is paid off as of today in 23 days. We did receive 3 rejections letters in one day from them each tating the reason was our account status - not sure what that means since our account was in good standing. 

Login to Me Too

dorotik
Contributor
Contributor

After you were denied 3 times, did you contact them by phone and get the approval that way, or did you just apply like you were before and it just approved you? How long did you wait between the last rejection and the approval? Thanks!

Login to Me Too

R1Net

I had a PPWC loan for 8.5k and paid it off in 1 year, we had a 1k balance and paid it off early. Tried for a new load 24hr after we paid off loan (they show it paid off) and they only offered us less then 2% of our sales of 71k the past year, I guess I’m lucky as most people here say they get denied. Their offer says with our sales we can pay it back in 2 months with them taking 10% or 1 month with them taking 20%. Our sales are the same as last years and the monthly sales are about the same every month with some spikes a few months a year. We have never had a charge back in 10+ years as a PayPal user. I don’t get it at all, we have more in our account then they are offering us. I tried to apply 3 times and get the same offer, I think that is all they have today to loan out..

Login to Me Too

HeatherRS
New Community Member

Same thing with me. I just paid off my first loan and my second offer was for 2% of my sales from the last 12 months!

Login to Me Too

teeguy

Same thing happened to me. Had a PPWC for 6500 first time 7500 second time, now they are only offering me $2500 1% of my yearly sales. I wonder if they ran out of money? has things changed for either of you? we also have more in our accont then they are offering us, makes no sense. 

Login to Me Too

Bbou17090
Did anyone call customer service and the amount changed?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.