Paypal Working Capital --- Online Application Not Working

BBFYM
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having a problem with the Paypal Working Capital online application not working.  I have filled out the form completely only to click the "View my offer" button to be told that I need to fill out the form completely.  I am completely dumbfounded by this as I am an IT person by profession and Paypal won't return any of my requests for help with this issue.

Login to Me Too
238 REPLIES 238

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

They seem to have 1 contact number for this product:

1-877-981-2163

Else you could try Tech Support:

To open a support ticket, you have setup an account first, then you can submit and track your question.
Login to Me Too

BBFYM
Contributor
Contributor

Already setup support account and have asked them 3 times now over the past week and still no reply.  I'm knocking but nobody seems to be home.  🙂

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Totally agree, I'm still waiting on response for a question myself.  (Sad to say.)

Login to Me Too

janik111
Contributor
Contributor

Not working for me either. It lets me see our loan offer, but whenever we try to complete the application it says "Sorry, there has been an error". When I called them last week they said they would fix it in 48 hours, but no luck yet. 

Login to Me Too

propni
New Community Member

Same problem here.  I called today and the say they are working on it.  Sorry to hear it has been a problem for over a week.  I was able to see an offer but when I went to accept it gave me an error and now I can't even get back to the application.  Too bad this seems like a great product and I would really like to use it.  Cash flow can be such a pain sometimes!

Login to Me Too

kristym
New Community Member

Same thing happening here. ready to fund my loan and get an error. first time I called I got a call back next day asking me to try again. it happened again, and I am still waiting for help. were you able to get it to go through?

Login to Me Too

Balva
Contributor
Contributor

I've been reading reviews about receiving Error message after applying for Working Capital Loan. Any luck finally getting it to work? Any customer support help? I can't even reapply!! Just stuck. Please help. Thanks.

@kristym wrote:

Same thing happening here. ready to fund my loan and get an error. first time I called I got a call back next day asking me to try again. it happened again, and I am still waiting for help. were you able to get it to go through?

Login to Me Too

Brii808
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone been able to get it to work? I keep getting redirected to the loan amount page, am able to make the selection, get to the contract and when I click funding it takes me to the Error page. I have had four troubleshooting calls to no avail, my account was going to be looked at and I was to receive a call back but have yet to hear from anyone.
Login to Me Too

Balva
Contributor
Contributor

Did you ever receive your loan?

@propni wrote:

Same problem here.  I called today and the say they are working on it.  Sorry to hear it has been a problem for over a week.  I was able to see an offer but when I went to accept it gave me an error and now I can't even get back to the application.  Too bad this seems like a great product and I would really like to use it.  Cash flow can be such a pain sometimes!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.