Paypal Working Capital --- Online Application Not Working

BBFYM
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having a problem with the Paypal Working Capital online application not working.  I have filled out the form completely only to click the "View my offer" button to be told that I need to fill out the form completely.  I am completely dumbfounded by this as I am an IT person by profession and Paypal won't return any of my requests for help with this issue.

Login to Me Too
238 REPLIES 238

2010sinclair
Contributor
Contributor
I think your big mistake was paying off the 3200 . I had 3 loans totaling 10k took my time made small payments in between them taking money everyday . You need to let working capital see where the money is coming from and take the money gradually . Paying it off and speeding up the loan payments and paying it off is doing more harm then good
Login to Me Too

Rocky99

Not sure why that would matter as they don't charge interest..

I mean if someone wanted to borrow 10,000 and they charged $1,000 fee and you paid that al back in 2 days, paypal has made $1,000, if you pay it back in 5 years, they still make $1,000

Login to Me Too

2010sinclair
Contributor
Contributor
DO not pay the loan off too fast ,that is why people are being shut down ,error codes,declined . Hello 😔😔😔😔😔😕😕😕😕😕
Login to Me Too

2010sinclair
Contributor
Contributor
DO not pay the loan off too fast ,that is why people are being shut down ,error codes,declined . Hello 😔😔😔😔
Login to Me Too

kewlaidxx
Contributor
Contributor
Hey Sinclair. Can you just stop spamming this page with your annoying resolution that you've told us a hundred times now? We get it. Thank you. Now stop acting like you're some kind of PayPal representative.
Login to Me Too

2010sinclair
Contributor
Contributor
Hey you I have no idea what you are talking about at all . I don't work for PayPal ,I just know it works for me 4 x in a row . Obviously you still trying to catch your footing or you won't even be on here . Awww what you didn't get a loan yet I guess and you angry try adjusting your attitude and listen and maybe you will get one or a few like me and act like a business owner instead of a person with a chip being rude . Other then that ,don't send a reply my way . Figure out why you ain't getting a loan . Because I am great over and ain't concern with you at ALL ...😎
Login to Me Too

2010sinclair
Contributor
Contributor
Real cute that's why you still looking for a loan with a attitude 🎉
Login to Me Too

2010sinclair
Contributor
Contributor
I can't stress this enough ,Do not pay off the loans too fast . You people are speeding up the loan pay off to quickly . Let everything unfold on its own ,make small payments in between your loan payoff . Pwp need to see you financial margin go up or down too see if your next loan can be granted . If you are giving them 3k or 4k and paying the loan off too fast how they are suppose to see any sale margin . If pwp don't see sales but you have 3k or 4k to pay off where did you get the money from? U do the math 🤔🤔🤔 You pay off your loan in th allotted time ,wait 30 days and try again ,within the time frame they looking over all your paperwork and sales . It sickens me to hear say the same thing over and over again ..😫😫😫😫 Think first its a LOAN 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Login to Me Too

Raviedavie
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all 

I've had the same issue. Had the first loan no problem, paid off about a month early and waited a while. 

Reapplied for the second loan and got told it couldn't help at this time... error code 640. 

Ive had no issues with the account at all and sales have been consistent but for some reason it's a non starter. Called them up and even they didn't know what the error code 640 was and were very surprised I was turned down. 

Does anyone actually know what error code 640 is ??? 

Login to Me Too

2010sinclair
Contributor
Contributor
DO NOT PAY OFF THE LOAN TOO FAST 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫 ITS A LOAN LET THE UNFOLD THE WAY IT SUPPOSE TOO
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.