PayPal Here Questions and Troubleshooting

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone!

While the general release of this product has not yet begun, this thread is here for questions about the product. If you're in the initial limited release and have experience with the card reader, please feel free to ask or answer questions in this thread. If you have questions about how PayPal Here works, please feel free to post them here too.

Before asking a question, please take a look at the PayPal Here FAQ, and read through the previous questions in the thread. Your answer may already be available! 🙂

Feedback posts should be made in the Feedback about PayPal Here thread in the Your Voice forum. If your post was moved from this thread, please look for it there. Thank you! 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
635 REPLIES 635

Nat26
Contributor
Contributor

I couldn't get the Star SM-T300 portable receipt printer to work with the  Android or the Iphone. To bad, it is the perfect printer on the go!!!

Login to Me Too

Salteao_here
New Community Member

Can somebody explains how to integrate and set up a Start TSP100 printer to print receipts from iphone 5 Paypal Here app?

Login to Me Too

veeesh
Contributor
Contributor

can I print to these printers wirelessly? : TSP100 and TSP650

or do they need to be connected via bluetooth/wifi?

Login to Me Too

Nat26
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

How do you actually print to the star printers you mentioned with ios? do you have to be connected somehow with a wire or you print wireless?

thank you.

Nat

Login to Me Too

terrymorse
New Community Member

Just began using PayPal Here for customer purchases. So far, we like the convenience and speed, and the ability to process a credit card away from the office.

But one important question we have is how we can match a transaction to a customer or invoice number. The transactions show up in PayPal stripped of any customer information or invoice number, which makes it really hard to reconcile the transactions in Xero (our accounting system). We have dozens of transactions of the same dollard amount every day, trying to match them up with customer invoices can't be a guessing game.

Is it possible to add an invoice number or customer name to the transaction, so it will show up when we reconcile in Xero?

Login to Me Too

susank
Contributor
Contributor

Did you ever get an answer to your problem?  I have that same problem

Login to Me Too

Jonkincy
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, Just wondering if the app will be compatible with the new android OS Ice Cream Sandwich? I have the HTC EVO Design 4g.yo
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi terrymorse, ShooterJim, and Jonkincy,

Welcome to the Community! 🙂

terrymorse - I am researching your question. I'll post again with more info when I have an answer. Thank you for your patience!

ShooterJim - If you have received the email notification that your account is set to participate, you will receive your reader after you download the app to a compatible device and go through the setup process. I regret that the specific device you mentioned is not compatible at this time.

Jonkincy - I'm not seeing an EVO design listed as compatible. Do you have a model number that I can check?

Thanks all!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Jonkincy
Contributor
Contributor
Model number is HTC715ABB
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi Jonkincy,

Thanks for coming back. Im afraid that particular phone is not compatible. 😞

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.