PAYPAL EXTRA MASTER CARD

kzee
Contributor
Contributor

How do i pay my bill online its very frustrating there is no link to paypal extra master card

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

canyou add it just like you add any credit card?

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

when you get the permanent Prepaid card with yiur name,then you can link it,the one you bought in the store is just a temporary one

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@Whac-A-Mole

Isn't this about the PayPal Extra Master Card, the regular credit card, not the prepaid store-bought card?

I thought the OP was asking how to make a monthly payment for the Master Card.  I don't know if that card has a separate account page for making monthly payments.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@DPCreations

you are right,she is asking about the credit card.

Login to Me Too

LostLizard
Contributor
Contributor

The link on the statement ready to view e-mail is no longer working.  Dumps into a general PayPal page with no help.  Calling PayPal is futile.  Says must use wallet--that is not available on the page.  I don't want / can't use the cell phone wallet; option doesn't appear anyway.  Then CSR says cannot use Chrome; must use Explorer or FireFox.  I requested mailed, hard copy statements, but that does not fix the issue.  Why can't they continue as before--a pix of a credit card was all you needed to open?!?  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.