I bought an item from Apple with PayPal Credit, now what do I do?

ttashanl
Contributor
Contributor

I've had my apple item for 2 days now and I checked my paypal both days to see where I make my first monthly payment but it says no payment is due. I'm completely new to this so I don't know how paypal credit works. PayPal says the amount I owe but I'm just not sure where and when to pay it?..

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Planetary
Contributor
Contributor

If it's over $100 (undoubtedly, since it's an Apple product), you have 6 months to pay interest free and your monthly billing statement will show no amount due for that 6 months.  You should see the current balance and remaining available credit on your PP Credit window or page though.  You can pay off the balance within the 6 months in small amounts or one full payment, whatever suits you.  I strongly suggest paying the amount off in full before that 6 months runs out as the accrued interest will add a lot to any balance owed at the  end of the 6 months.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Planetary
Contributor
Contributor

If it's over $100 (undoubtedly, since it's an Apple product), you have 6 months to pay interest free and your monthly billing statement will show no amount due for that 6 months.  You should see the current balance and remaining available credit on your PP Credit window or page though.  You can pay off the balance within the 6 months in small amounts or one full payment, whatever suits you.  I strongly suggest paying the amount off in full before that 6 months runs out as the accrued interest will add a lot to any balance owed at the  end of the 6 months.

Login to Me Too

ttashanl
Contributor
Contributor
Perfect! Thanks a lot. So weird how I didn’t know this considering I read the contract over twice lol.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.