my cash card

bruno83
New Community Member
why can't I load my cash card on to my account it keeps giving me a error code 203 customer service not helpful what can I do?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Om_
Contributor
Contributor

To anyone worring about the 203 error problem and freaking out about it, the same thing happened to me, but my issue was resolved within 24 hours. I called promptly within 15 minutes of purchase (so no hacking issue with me) I called the number from the error page and gave the person my name address and number and also information from my receipt and the number from the MyCash card then had to take a photo of my id the receipt and mycashcard. Then next day receive an email from (email address removed) letting me know I could input my information again and it should work.

i personally suspect the 203 error may be from the store which your purchased putting a stop on the payment (for whatever reason). Judging from the email (email address removed) this is some sort of fraud counter measure which is being intentionally implented I personally won't be dealing with this **bleep** again,but if anyone needs to use this service I would recommend generating a barcode directly on your mobile phone through PayPal.com.

just wanted to allay fears and give advice. (Don.'t deal with them, but if you have to, generate your own barcode on Paypal's website don't be the physical PayPal incom card)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.