Paypal purchases are randomly paid for with BillMeLater.

zq8blazer

This is really getting on my nerves.  I'll look at my bank account and I'll have too much money in there so then I'll look at my paypal purchases only to find out that some have been paid for with BillMeLater.  I make a lot of purchases with Paypal and the purchases appear to randomly be paid with BillMeLater.  It could be  for something that's $10 or something that's $80 and of course I wouldn't want to charge that.  I know if I check that I want the payment to be made through paypal then it will, but I like to just pay for the item and go on about my day instead of having to take one extra step so idk why paypal isn't the default option.  How can I fix this to make it that I will ALWAYS pay with paypal unless it's for an item I want to pay for with billmelater?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Batmandu
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem.  I have tried numerous times to make PayPal my default funding source, but every time I go to pay for something it always comes up with BillMeLater as the source and I have to change it.  How can I fix this?

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Once you have BML setup, it becomes the default.  You have to select the funding source each time if you don't want to use BML.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.