PayPal MyCash won't load, error =26. 'support' line is a loop of a machine

ALongTime
Contributor
Contributor

This is ridiculous the PayPal "My cash" support number is nothing but a recorded loop of garbage.

How the **bleep** am I supposed to redeem my $500 when I repeatedly get an error of =26 contact support? There is nobody at support and PayPal's main line keeps transferring me to 855-721-5035 which makes me want to throw my phone across the room in frustration.

I have been a PayPal user since 2005 and am fully verified with all credentials and a clean unblemished history. This is upsetting.

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

ALongTime
Contributor
Contributor

This is the error I get 

"Sorry, the redemption of your My Cash card could not be completed at this time.
Please call PayPal customer service at Login, Click "Contact", Click "Call Us" so that we can resolve this issue for you.

PayPal Error Code =26"

I've been transfered to 855-722-5035 which is the mycash 'support' line which is some **bleep** that just repeats the same **bleep** over and over with no ability to reach an operator.

Login to Me Too

ALongTime
Contributor
Contributor

Benjie from PayPal called me from an email i sent in.

Benjie than transformed me to InComm and apparently told Raul at Incomm he would stay on the line but instead he bounced and Rual told me he couldn't do anything except see if the card was active and that it's PayPal's issue.

Well PayPal is throwing me to Incomm.

Dude take responcibility for your customers. This is ridiclous, I've paid you thousands in fees throughout the decade I've been a PayPal user and this is the first time I've ever called support.

Login to Me Too

ALongTime
Contributor
Contributor

WHAT THE **bleep**

Here's an email I just received:

"

I’m sorry to hear if the issue when adding money to your PayPal account using My Cash isn’t resolved and we appreciate the time you've taken to write us with your comments about our service.

Please contact My Cash Customer Support Center at 1-855-721-5035 to help you further as we don’t have access to the My Cash information. MyCash customer service is open 24 hours, 7 days a week.

"

Do they even read what I submit? The My Cash SUPPORT CENTER IS A VOICE RECORDING.

WHO THE **bleep** DO I CONTACT TO GET MY MONEY

Login to Me Too

doydoy
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same error code. Tried calling and that whole loop but they said to wait a few hrs and try again. This is ridiculous, no one knows what they're doing.

Login to Me Too

ALongTime
Contributor
Contributor

It's been a week, I'm sick of waiting.

This level of 'support' is criminal. I'm not going to play back/forth with PayPal, they sell the product their name is on the card, they need to support it - You're not going to pass me off to incomm who claims it's paypal's fault.

god what a joke this company is.

Login to Me Too

doydoy
Contributor
Contributor

got mine finally loaded! called both mycash and paypal. my cash said the same thing, that they didnt know what was wrong. So i called paypal, this time i got a knowledgable cs rep. After a little tinkering she figured its because of a setting on my paypal or ebay acct that I did not accept paypal payments from unverified/unconfirmed address accounts. She turned that off temporarily and then i got my mycash loaded. I asked her how to get to that setting myself but she didnt know. So if you call into paypal and ask that should do it! i think its under paypal payment receiving preferences. but im not sure which one she changed

Login to Me Too

ArtistJam

THis is how you change the setting! 

My Profile> My Selling Tools>Block Payments

Select Ask Me>Save

Once you've loaded the funds, you can back to that setting and select No.

Cheers! 

Login to Me Too

ALongTime
Contributor
Contributor

thank you doydoy it's great there is a community here of people that  can help because paypal 'support' certainly wasn't.

it was a game of blaming each other and ignoring me or hanging up on me

that worked and im in business now, much appreciated

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.