Linking PayPal to Bill Me Later

bpintz
New Community Member

I have been trying to link my 2 accounts but it keeps saying can not link. Any suggestions?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

IrishFreckled
New Community Member

Has anyone an answer to how to link Bill Me Later to PayPal?  Their web site is no user friendly and I can't get it to work.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Nicole

Hello bpints,

My name is Nicole and I work for Bill Me Later.  We are sorry to hear you are having difficulty linking with Paypal.

Please call our Customer Support Team at 866-528-3733.  They will be able to help you link your accounts.

I hope that helps!

Nicole

Thank you,
Nicole
PayPal Credit
Login to Me Too

MIchael33
Contributor
Contributor

As I understand it, I can't link my Bill me Later account to my Paypal account because I already have a Paypal Mastercard. Leaving aside the obvious questions of why I wasn't warned about this in advance, and why it's even a policy, do I *have to* link the two accounts? I made one purchase with Bill me Later, but plan to use the Mastercard for future purchases. Will I be billed monthly on time, and be able to make regular Bill Me Later payments, with the accounts not linked? All I want to do is pay off my Bill Me Later purchase while I keep using Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.