Link missing for PayPal Working Capital Loan info on the "new" paypal site?

CFM
Contributor
Contributor

Everyday I log into pp, go to my summary page, then on the right hand side of the screen I can click on my paypal working capital loan link to see how much I've paid against my loan, how much I owe, or to make a payment. Now that link is completely missing. I try going back to the classic version of the site and the link is still missing.

I've called paypal 3 times, the first guy told me I needed to log into my bank's website, because paypal did not do loans to his knowledge. he says I must be confused with buy now pay later.

The second person hung up on me after putting me on hold.

The third person transferred me to PP's working capital dept, only to be told by the automated teller that that dept was closed. What the heck is going on???? I just want to look at my balance like I do every day. It should be simple and easy. Now it's imposssible to look at my loan. Sure enough though, the automatic payments are still come out like clockwork.

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

BConley
Contributor
Contributor

I have searched the new paypal web page. Paypal working Capital is not to be found??????

Login to Me Too

BConley
Contributor
Contributor

Does any one have any information on where the Pay pal working capital link has disappeared to. Or how to see our balance or activity????

Login to Me Too

pz13
New Community Member

Hello

I am getting the same run around myself. The phone reps seem to have no clue. Ive sent an email is well without any luck. Irs not right that noone can give me my Working Capital Balance

Anyone have any luck with the new site?

Login to Me Too

extenders_r_us
Contributor
Contributor

I too can not find anything on the paypal working capital. But they sure take their money when they want to. Its very frustrating.

Login to Me Too

CFM
Contributor
Contributor

I finally got ahold of someone at PPWC who sent me the following link, which will take you to your PPWC Summary Page.

Hope this helps you all.

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/workingcapital/webflow/sparta/workingCapital-flow

Login to Me Too

puzner
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks CFM
That link worked well & I talked to the paypal working capital rep & he said they'll have a link soon.
Just hate it when they change things to make it better

Login to Me Too

Hoc1983
New Community Member

Thanks for the link, was going crazy trying to find it.  

I agree with the complete overhaul they have done, it sucks in my opionion. I dont mind a system change but it needs to be done complete with all figured out! LMAO, they seem to be just fine with the fact it is not complete as far as ease of acount goes. Paypal went backwards with this move. I think they went forward with an incomplete program as this is just something to basic to be left out and what is sad is that they applied it knowing it was far from complete.

Login to Me Too

tminus7
Contributor
Contributor

It is aboundantly clear on this site, ebay, and many other sites, that those they have programming it, HAVE NEVER USED THE SITE THEMSELVES !!! The mind numbingly stupid things I see atest to that.

I think it should be an absolute requirement that at least the program managers (and the actual programmers as well)  MUST use the site to buy and sell things on a regular basis. Otherwise they should be banned from ever managing or programming a site.

Login to Me Too

chrissy1653
New Community Member

Thank you for posting this!  I have been going nutso looking for it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.