we're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now.

resarenno80
New Community Member

hi i have been trying to send a payment to an account for couple days yet this error appears to me. 

We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now.

my account is verified, and i have 620$ usd in my account. im sending to a new paypal account. the guy im trying to send to is in Russia i tried sending his currency still it didn't work. used mobile, computer and my laptop and still get the same error.

can anyone help? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If you are sending in another currency then you can't use funds in your paypal account balance unless you have that currency in there.

If you do have Russian Rubles in your balance then not sure why its not going through and you may need to check iwth customer services.

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If you are sending in another currency then you can't use funds in your paypal account balance unless you have that currency in there.

If you do have Russian Rubles in your balance then not sure why its not going through and you may need to check iwth customer services.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

resarenno80
New Community Member

thanks for clearing. is there any way to change my US Dollars balance to Russian Rubles?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Yes but i can only say how it should work and can't guarantee it will as it also depends on other factors to do with his paypal account.

If you click on the > icon next to your paypal balance > manage currencies you can convert in there but remember that FEES WILL APPLY.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Bertrand1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.

My account is 100% verified (up to the phone number) but I can not send money to a friend. The message "We can not send your payments for now" is displayed each time.

But I can pay directly on a website.

How can remove this restriction?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.