payment help

bummed1
Contributor
Contributor

I get paid onto a debit card and want to pay my bill using the debit card, but paypal doesn't have a featlure to make a payment with it.  It says I either need a bank check routing number to link to make the payment.  I don't have a bank, just the debit card.  How do I make a payment using the debit card to paypal?   I tried contacting them and never received a reply.  And the help section doesn't say anything about debit cards, tho they let me link to use it for purchases.  But not to pay paypal.   Help?  

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bummed1

Do you mean your ebay bill??

If so then normally its taken from your paypal account via any funding source linked to your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bummed1

Do you mean your ebay bill??

If so then normally its taken from your paypal account via any funding source linked to your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

bummed1
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks.  I was worried, but as long as I know they deduct from the debit card, then I'm good.  Just didn't see a link that set up a payment with a debit card.    That puts me at ease.   Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.