having problems claiming my money

joejohnez
New Community Member

Im having trouble trying to claim my 20 bucks from paypal onto my debit card can someone help me thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Any funds sent your account are deposited into your PayPal Account Balance first.  Once you have the funds, you can transfer the money to your eligible Visa & MasterCard debit or prepaid cards.  Eligible cards that support this withdrawal will be shown to you in the "To" drop-down in the withdrawal page. The money will be moved to the bank account associated with the card selected during withdrawal.  All transfers are subject to review and could be delayed or stopped if PayPal does identify an issue.  There is a $0.25 fee to withdraw money using your eligible debit or prepaid card.   Additional currency conversion rates may apply when withdrawing from a non-domestic currency.   If your card is eligible and you run into an issue, you may want to contact customer service for help.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Any funds sent your account are deposited into your PayPal Account Balance first.  Once you have the funds, you can transfer the money to your eligible Visa & MasterCard debit or prepaid cards.  Eligible cards that support this withdrawal will be shown to you in the "To" drop-down in the withdrawal page. The money will be moved to the bank account associated with the card selected during withdrawal.  All transfers are subject to review and could be delayed or stopped if PayPal does identify an issue.  There is a $0.25 fee to withdraw money using your eligible debit or prepaid card.   Additional currency conversion rates may apply when withdrawing from a non-domestic currency.   If your card is eligible and you run into an issue, you may want to contact customer service for help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.