Bill Pay

BBCastle
New Community Member
Is there no way to pay utilities other than via PayPay Debit Mastercard (or another accepted, linked debit/credit card loaded from your PayPal account)? I need to pay bills now and cannot wait days or weeks to order, recieve, register, and have my card blessed by PayPal ... whenever they get around to it, apparently. This week several friends sent gifts of cash to my personal PayPal account to help me pay some bills. I do not have a bank account or bank card at this time, though I had both when I opened my original account, years ago. Since I rarely use PayPal, I was unaware of the myriad changes to almost every aspect of PayPal -- including it seems, the original mission of making cash transfers between individuals quivk, free, and easy. PayPal is certainly none of those things in its current incarnation. I cannot get my cash out, nor can I pay my bills online, nor, so far, am I able to do anything other than stare at the PayPal interface on my smart phone and scream! I feel like I've been robbed. I normally deposit money into my PayPal account for one thing: to send a specific payment or gift to someone's personal account. I make those deposits immefiatrly before I send the money to thst person's PayPal account. I have had money held, run into unnecessary delays, and found PayPal to be more nuisance than help. Still, sometimes people request that you send money to them via PayPal. Well, no more for me! As soon as I get my cash out of your idiot trap, this idiot is closing her account and moving on. I could have walked the paper money across town on my crutches and handed it over to each utility office in person faster than this. If I could, I would PayPal my anxiety and disappointment to your board of directors via their individual personal accounts.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.